The West Midlands NHS trusts (shown on the map below) offer pre-registration training placements with structured and well supported rotations covering all aspects of hospital pharmacy services.
Click the hospital names to view contact details and a link to the hospital’s website.
Each site provides a structured, comprehensive training programme.
Two split placements are available between Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and Dean and Smedley Community Pharmacy.
Please see the individual hospital entries below for further information.
List of Hospitals in this region:
- Birmingham Community Healthcare Trust
- Birmingham Women’s and Children’s Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust
- Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust
- Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Sandwell & West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust
- South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust
- The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust
- The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
- The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust
- University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust
- University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust
- Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
- Wye Valley NHS Trust